We are excited to announce that we will be attending the Teaching with Technology Conference in Baltimore, Maryland! At this conference, we look forward to meeting faculty, higher education professionals, instructional designers, training professionals, and the like from around the globe who also strive to make continuing education more accessible for all in the digital age. At CertCentral, we pride ourselves on offering a user-friendly continuing education software that streamlines the training and the certification process, allowing for the creation of dynamic training programs integrating multimedia. Teaching with technology enables a faster-paced work environment that encourages educators to easily integrate the latest research findings into their curricula. This is the future of education, and we are thrilled to be on board to help institutions big or small meet their pedagogical goals.
So, what are the benefits of teaching with continuing education software?
- The integration of images and videos reinforces new topics. Further, integrating the latest research keeps your continuing education program relevant for new learners.
- Testing learning outcomes with online quizzes reinforces new topics. Further, updating training programs and comparing learning outcomes overtime enables you to optimize your online program to yield the most positive results for learners.
- Utilizing a self-grading platform saves time and energy, enabling you to dedicate newfound time and energy to incorporating new methods and sources into your curricula.
- Incorporating new technologies into the classroom allows easy content administration while teaching learners how to use a new continuing education software.
- Customizable question types and scoring allows you to move your program to an online format without sacrificing rigor.
- Options for automatic randomization of test content for each learner saves time and improves the validity of testing procedures.
- Cross-device compatibility makes the administration process seamless and engages learners on their portable devices of choice: iPhones, iPads, Android, desktop, tablets, etc.
We will be exhibiting on the 3rd floor of the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel’s Grand Foyer West near registration. Drop by our booth and help us understand how we can best meet your training and continuing education needs!