At CertCentral, we pride ourselves on offering a user-friendly learning management system. Our technical team here at CertCentral has been working hard to bring you an even more user-friendly LMS experience. We are excited to announce to you today our newly implemented software upgrades. We have revitalized our student management system, strengthened our video upload options, and have changed our pricing structure to allow our users more program administrations per month.
1. Our New and Improved Student Management System
- Develop and manage student groups with even greater ease.
- View profiles for individual students.
- Review summary data in individual student profiles (e.g., programs completed, programs in progress, detailed results, video progress).
- Send reminders to students to complete courses with our enhanced reminder functionality.
Check out this video to explore our revitalized student management system.
2. Our Latest Video Features
- In addition to copying and pasting links from major video sharing sites (e.g., YouTube, Vimeo), directly upload large HD video files from your device directly into your program.
- Want to track student engagement? Now you can view the percentage of video watched by students directly in the results section of your training course.
- Prevent students from skipping through videos.
Check out this video to explore our latest video features.
3. Our Brand New Active User Pricing Model
- Subscriptions are now tied to the number of active users on a monthly basis. An active user refers to an individual who has begun taking a training program within the last 30 days.
- An active user can take an unlimited number of training courses or exams.
- Administer as many programs as you’d like each month to your active users!
- Click here to visit our pricing page and sign up today to enjoy CertCentral’s online learning platform.