Our software is a development platform for CME. Ensure your staff are competent in clinical protocols and best-practice guidelines.
Continuing Medical Education Software to Track Benchmark Competencies
In the clinical world, remaining up to date on clinical protocols and research on best practices can be daunting. Our easy-to-use CME software helps you to streamline staff trainings and certifications.
- Track certifications for your nursing staff (NAs, RNs, LPNs, NPs), physician assistants (PAs), or other health care professionals.
- Remain current with deadlines and quickly determine which certificates require renewal.
- Ensure employees meet benchmark competencies.
- Easily distribute large-scale training programs.
The CME Solution for Health Care Professionals
Our LMS is a continuing medical education software that can be used to instantly create comprehensive continuing education courses reflective of the latest advances in clinical practice. Incorporate several types of content: text, video files, images, and attachments. Ensure staff have met institutional standards.
- Replace paper-and-pencil trainings.
- Easily duplicate, revise, and reuse courses for different departments.
- Conduct self-studies for accrediting bodies.
- Maintain accreditation with national agencies: AMA, ANA, APA, NASW, among many others.
Affordable CME Exam Software
Are you conducting an in-person training or seminar? Allow staff to complete an exam on their mobile device or tablet post-training. Our CME software offers cross-device compatibility, ensuring your trainings can be completed anywhere–in office, at home, or on the go.
- Reduce administrative and personnel costs.
- A mobile-friendly CME solution.
- Create rigorous assessments with robust scoring options.
- Set time limits and completion dates.
Drag and Drop
Our drag-and-drop features make it easy to quickly design content and move it around as needed.
- Easily reorder content or course modules.
- Add media instantly.
Multiple Scoring Options
Set up different scoring options, such as percentage or total point, based on your needs.
- Utilize a weighted scoring method to make parts of your course worth more than other parts.
- Create an exam with total point scoring.
Set a time limit for your training program.
- Open course/exam on a specific date.
- Restrict access after a specified date.
Continuing medical education software FAQs
Q: Does this continuing medical education software keep user data secure?
A: Absolutely! Our software’s communication protocol is encrypted by Transport Layer Security (TLS) to maintain data confidentiality and integrity.
Q: Can I distribute medical forms through this CME app?
A: Yes. Forms can be uploaded to courses for students or employees to download and complete.
Q: Can I keep access to trainings private on this CME software?
A: Yes. Keep registration for your training program private through invitation-only administration.
Q: Can this CME solution support my onboarding and compliance training needs?
A: Yes. At CertCentral Inc., we provide a platform that can maintain both onboarding and compliance training programs.
Q: How user-friendly is this CertCentral Inc.’s CME solution
A: This online platform has a simple student and creator interface–easy to use for all ages.